why not renewing the logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

Private First Class
hi guys!

i was just wondering that u have ur name as kaptain krunch krew, but u have a "nuclear warning" symbol...

why not renewing it with a real capt crunch from the cereals? i mean, the logo is ok, but the nuclear warning is really used this days, and the name of the krew suggests a nice and original one...

i could design the logo if u wanted to, but well its just a suggestion :)

cya! :)

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I like the Nuclear Hazard symbol cause it's just a cool logo. I don't think that we can use the real Capt. Crunch logo because it's a registered TM and you gotta pay for it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well i think the logo is pretty sweet, but if you want to make some of your own go for it and post em up.

The Moment has a good point as well.

Neo

Private First Class
well yeah, but as we are not a publishing enterprise, there is no need to mess in that issue. but i know, i do like the nuclear hazard as well, but it is just not that original, everyone uses it this days and i really think that the name of the krew would suit better with another logo...

i dont have anything against the logo, but i just think that it is odd that the name and the logo doesnt match :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
feel free to whip something up. If the majority likes the change, then we can use it.

Only thing I ask is it has to flow with our current theme.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
you mean the modern warfare letter and the black theme?

Yes and no. We all like how the lettering is at the moment. But if you make the change and it looks good then this won't matter.

What I really meant about the theme was it has to flow with our current forum theme. Since we have a green theme then we'd like green lettering and logos. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom