baseball

F

foxtrot626

I play baseball in the summer and on my schools team. I play 3rd base. 3rd base is my fav pos. The good thing is that last year I was the only 1 on the school team that played 3rd base so every game i played there. I was happy. I'm sure the coach will put me back at 3rd cuz he thought I was good and we workin on gettin better at 3rd. The only thing was that it was kinda hard 4 me 2 get the ball 2 1st base, I needed 2 get stronger. I have gotten stronger cuz I've been tryin 2 pull back my bow. I am also a pretty good hitter. So thats my baseball life.

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
uhmmmmmmmmm this thread does not belong in the intros section. Moved for our own safety..

OldNavy

Private First Class
I coached LL for 17 years, was leauge pres and assit. dist admin (in MD) before I retired from the navy

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
I've played baseball since I was 4 (I'm 29 almost 30 now) and I've played every postion.

But personally, I love catcher. It seems easy, but it's hard as fuck.

K

BASEBALL!! haha. great sport.. been playing for 7 years now. =p i play mostly center field and some shortstop and catcher. love it.

I played baseball for 10 years, from minor a (our equivalent of teeball) all through highschool. I played first base, pitched once in a while, and when i got chubby in 10th grade played catcher sometimes

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I played first base as well. Actually made three all star teams, and was destined to be quite a good player believe or not. When i started getting high around 14 that was the end of that. Probably my biggest regret is that i did not keep playin ball.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I played for years as well.. I played outfield , catcher and pitcher as well as 2nd base. Catching was my best position and I was a power hitter. Now I get to watch my daughter play and she plays just like me

Top Bottom