Silo's Introduction

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Name: Reed
CoD4 Username: SiloHunter
Explain the meaning of your username: It doesn't really have one, I needed a username and it just popped into my head. I know it seems random and it is, but I have nothing better, so that is how it is staying.
Steam: Happybridge72
X-Fire: N/A
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Maybe two and a half I started with a terrible laptop a while ago and played Warrock. They died and I started Playing UrbanTerror, soon I had gotten a new laptop and had some spare change and bought CoD4.
Time you usually play: 9-11 pm Pacific time
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I had just been playing KKK broadcast for a while and a lot of you have seen me there and was always intrested in the Krew. So today I asked Grey Fox about it and he said to go ahead and join.
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? I've been in one I made up with my friends, but that didn't go far.
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I row on the Willamete River everyday with Rose City Rowing Club, and then do homework so that is why I'm on so late. I play guitar, and love reading. I have one dog, a female Rhodesian Ridgeback mix named Cora. I have plans of going to the air force academy, and I have traveled the world besides Antarctica, and S. America.

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Good to see ya Silo!! I've seen you on s1 a lot...good to see you in a different environment now! :) Look forward to havin' ya.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey Silo.

I'm in Oregon also - Gresham.

18 and you've already traveled the world. Lucky you.

Welcome to the forums.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome!
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, don't hesitate to ask.

Top Bottom