Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Good idea, but could use tweaking of the rules

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, not a good idea, I don't like it.

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

HBeta

Master Sergeant
I cant play worth shit when i have music on. Some good headphones gives a big advantage as you can hear footsteps and what not.

There are some reasons for music. I just want to play and I'm not looking for winning. Or It's tdm and my team mates are as loud as a herd of mammoths. Or the server's too crowded. Or I have a headache from all that noise. Or ...

As said before imo another prob would be accents.

But how does this work anyway? Does it require certain software (-> mac?), etc...

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
TeamSpeak is proprietary Voice over IP software that allows users to speak on a chat channel with other users, much like a telephone conference call. A TeamSpeak user will often wear a headset with an integrated microphone. Users use the TeamSpeak client software to connect to a TeamSpeak server of their choice, from there they can join chat channels.
The target audience for TeamSpeak is gamers, who can use the software to communicate with other players on the same team of a multiplayer game. Communicating by voice gives a competitive advantage by allowing players to keep their hands on the controls.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TeamSpeak#cite_note-0

MORE INFO

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Thanks everyone for your feedback! I shall send this to lKKKl Wally, and we will go from there!

-Joe momma

Top Bottom