Starcraft 2

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
I think it looks like a interesting game. I often saw it at friends home put I'm not sure if I should buy it. What do you think about this game?
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NABk4UQNBQ"]YouTube - StarCraft II Multiplayer Gameplay: Protoss Multiplayer[/nomedia]

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
SC2 came out quite a while ago JR. If you like RTS games like command and conquer then you will like SC2.

I have it as well but have only played a few times. I like it though, just don't play it much.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I have the game, its a really interesting strategic game but in the campaign mode is kinda boring cuz they tell what to do exactly for each mission. However multyplayer can be awesome (except when in 2 vs 2 ur partner leaves u in the first minute) cuz u have to modify ur strategy depending on what the other player does making some of the matches really exciiting

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
thanks guys

SC2 came out quite a while ago JR. If you like RTS games like command and conquer then you will like SC2.

yea i know damage but i was still not sure if i should buy it or not so i just wanted to have some other opinions.

Top Bottom