Populating our new servers

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Hey I know alot dont like BO but this os for the positives guys who wanna help out or play a nice game of black ops. You might know that the KKK has 2 servers ive been checking in every chance i got but its to much to sit there alone and wait for other players since you need a minimum of players to start the match. So this means a few of us need to get a few rounds going maybe a mod checking in to make sure no one is breaking the rules. Well im down to play anytime im avaible so if you dont already have me on steam add me stevo5800 and well make things happen lol If you cant find the server ask me to invite you to it and I will. Maybe also if ur interested in playing post here so I know who is all interested in getting this going.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think their are any mods besides Wally for it. I think you have to use the rcon tool to kick/ban, but I'm not positive. The one server is HC Demolitions, and i usually only see two or three of those servers full and sometimes It's hard to get in, so i think we can get ours going if we get people to sit in there.

We did one day, and it got full up with 18 ppl pretty quick.

The other server i think should be Non HC Tdm or a rotation if it isn't already.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
ya, only cod4 hC is good, the other hardcores, i don't like so much....
could we pleas make another server nonhc?
i mean, most people like nonhardcore anywayss

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
How about this...

We schedule the Friday of each week Krew Cod night. On Friday night (anytime Friday night) will be when everyone goes to play on say our COD4 24/7 crossfire server, and on another night all that have black ops will get on our 24/7 HC demoliton server. Note the nights will most lkely rotate like if we decide to play cod4 this friday we will play black ops next friday

Its not a required thing to be here, Just to know to have one night when you know everybody gonna be on those usually empty servers havin fun will probably get them up and running and no time!

mohammed

Banned
I dont get it, the topic is getting the servers populated, but i am an europe guy.
I love to play a hc game on the tdm server but mostly like said , you sit there alone and thats no fun.
I was very lucky yesterday, i jump in and in notime the server had 18 players...great...but when i went out of the game to buy some contracts and change some attachments, i wanted back in ....and the only thing i got was Server full.

You guys should be happy but i wasnt...lmao.

In some servers you can be get kicked to make room for members(stands in the console message) With only 18 ppl max this is also something to considder.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
yea good point moe but i dont think many people in the krew have black ops or plays it. Many times i see the kkk servers empty while checking for games. Moe we should start playing the demo server then me you and damage? let me know guys if ur down and we can set up a time

Top Bottom