Banned from KKK BO server?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yep. I was on our server which was doing really well, left to make a class and couldn't find it again. Still haven't found it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Only I'm the one that can kick/ ban on our servers at the moment. So far, I haven't heard of anyone hacking; I hope that lasts for a long time.

and yeah, they need to fix the connect issue our on servers.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well the server itself can kick people. Every server I've been on today has kicked someone at some point for team killing.

Yea Wally, our server on Dem filled up with 18 ppl rather quickly once a real match started. I left to make a class and couldn't find it again. I read gameservers forums and lots are having this issue as you already know. I'm sure it will be worked out along with the lag issue. A patch was already released today i believe and a lot of ppl were saying it helped them quite a bit. More to come no doubt.

What pisses me off, is the fact the Gameservers no doubt knew they would have these issues and still went ahead in taking peoples money because their is no accountability. All we can really do is not buy, cancel, or complain and eat shit until they sort it out.

You pay for servers and still cant config them how you would like.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Ah yeah, I remember my brother-in-law getting kicked out of the server for no reason yesterday. Seemed strange.

And I have a hunch that all the servers are created like MW2 in the sense that like in MW2, if you decide to play in TDM, it finds the best server within your area which also has the most people in the server.

It benefits us but in reality, the way I see it, it's EXACTLY the same as MW2 but instead of Treyarch footing the server bills, we all are. Sucks but these servers are no way near managed like cod4. :(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I have been kicked for no reason twice as well. Just said - Server disconnected, played kicked.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
kinda thought something went wrong there lol im gonna have to work on not killing my team next time haha

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol. Yeah, it's another bullshit gameserver fail. It's hard not to teamkill, i usually do it once a round with a nade into a populated area that hits a teammate or someone running in front of you while you're shooting.

I don't really understand why any shooter would enable teamkilling.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
err, maybe is it a bug.. And so they'll patch it right?? I remember cod 5 had like a thousand glitches at the beginning...

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Ff helps to keep people from just spamming nades and wallspam. Cuts down on noob but it gets annoying.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Its very annoying. I don't so much mind it kicking people for shooting your own team 3-4 times, but i got banned from a server last night for TK when calling in a mortar strike.

TK should not apply to nades and especially not to killstreak perks.

I don't think its a perma ban.

Top Bottom