BLACK OPS zombies

KateLove

Sergeant
Well i got to play nazi zombies in cod5 and btw black ops has 2 maps nazi zombies and pentagon zombies but idk you can get the crossbow in nazi zombies so its awsome

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Well i got to play nazi zombies in cod5 and btw black ops has 2 maps nazi zombies and pentagon zombies but idk you can get the crossbow in nazi zombies so its awsome

please use punctuation in your sentences. I can't tell if you are saying you can't get the bow or you can...

AVC

Banned
I installed BO today. First thing I hit was Zombies. Looks like 3 maps, but only one is unlocked at start.
The weapons aren't great, but maybe I've not found them all yet. I need to find out where the goddam power is switched on at.
Only made it to level 5. Those dogs are tough sons-o-bitches. Need better than an over and under shottie. Need the trench gun or something

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Lol avc. I found the power but i too lasted 5 rounds only. Theres a semi auto on top of the right staircase but it has the smallest mag capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I read that the Zombies ends at level 10. I havent played it yet. The zombies that is.

Top Bottom