Information on why our servers don't show up on Browser List

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
C/P from gameservers

Updates for 11/10/2010

Browser issues: The latest update is that there is progress on the in-game browser in displaying all of the servers. ETA is still unknown but this work is at the highest severity levels to have completed.

11/9/2010
Here is a summary of the current hot topics that we have been seeing in our support systems and community forums. We will do our best in keeping this list up to date and to add additional topics to this list as they come. Feel free to reply to this thread but be sure to keep things as constructive as possible. We have a direct line into Treyarch for any and all issues that we see and they are listening loud and clear.

Please keep support specific questions to support tickets, we will not be able to offer sufficient support through the forums at this time.

- Can't find my server in the browser

Due to huge volume of traffic that is occurring on the back-end systems, a temporary fix was put into place to randomly limit the amount of servers that are listed on the browser. This is a temporary fix and we will provide an update once it has been fixed.

I'll keep you guys updated when I hear more info.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
C/P from gameservers

11/10/2010

PC Client side patch has been released - details on the patch have not been announced yet but it does look to be available from Steam as an automatic upgrade!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I found one of our servers in the browser list for the first time today. Found it twice actually. Click to make full size.

Top Bottom