cuz i'm pretty sure these servers CAN'T be gametracker servers
OHH WALLY
is there Capture the Flag GT???

THATS THE ABSOLUTE BEST GAMETYPE!!
one AWESOMETHING that was in MW2

Last edited:

Tehgunnoob

Private First Class
So, who gets the title of "first person to connect to a KKK server"? Too bad its not me cuz i got school... was hoping the 8AM release was an error by Steam so I could play overnight, but... it's not.

What modes do you want the servers to be?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Lol. I'm sure I won't be the first to play on the servers. The servers are up and running though so that's why I say I'm sure it won't be me. :p

I plan to setup 1 server for Wage Matches and another for Hardcore TDM.

From what I've read, ranked servers are pretty much setup for you. Basically, I choose a playlist from the pre-determined ones that gameservers ad treyarch have setup.

If we want more customization, we need to have unranked servers. Kinda ghey but I'll give it a month or 2 before I make any drastic changes to those servers.

Well, I'm off to the gamestop party. I'm a bit sick so I didn't want to stay out too late. The gamestop where I bank at had a long are line! They also had a tournament going on as well! Coming back home I passed by the gamestop where I'm going to and it had an even bigger line!! Effin insane!! Cya in a few hours.

I'm gonna choke somebody if I don't get my game tonight!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
could do with server names aswell if they are named as you can no longer add servers by ip address

BO Server #1: KKK:Team Deathmatch
BO Server #2: KKK:Hardcore Free for All

Last edited:

Tehgunnoob

Private First Class
How do you connect directly to the IP address? was playing earlier and couldn't find anything that began with KKK.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We along with a bunch of other server owners are having difficulties trying to find the servers on the browser list.

Luckily I got on it last night and was able to get on it from the recent list. From there I just started sending out invites to whomever was on my friends list. The server actually got full pretty darn fast as soon as there were 6 players in there.

If I or any other member that has BO has steam, ask them to send you an invite to our server that way within the server you can add it to your favorites list. This is the only way to add so far.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Greg, I should of updated this when I updated the names a few weeks ago. My fault.

Anywho, finding the servers is still a hit or miss. Though, it's getting sorted for the most part.

And yeah, I doubt we'll be able to add servers via IP or join via IP.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yes sir. One of them Hardcore and the other Non-Hardcore. HC = Hardcore.

Nuketown is perfect for Domination. It attracts a heap of people wanting to rank up fast!

Top Bottom