"Like" feature possible??

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Soo, some(most) of you guys probably have a Facebook. I was just wondering, how about we have like "Like" buttons like the ones on Facebook? I don't know if thats possible, but it would be kinda cool. You know, if someone makes a good joke or something and you REALLY like it. Just a thought.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've never used Facebook so when you press the "Like" button on the forum, what exactly is it gonna do?

Will it broadcast to Facebook? I'm a Facebook n00b if you haven't noticed. :p

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
no no wally, like button will just say, something like this

joe momma, wally and cent0 like this post

etc etc.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Aaaah. Gotcha! Yeah, there's something like that for vBulletin. I'll get it hopefully today.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
to be honest i suggested this waaaaay before i was banned and he said he would do it and never did it, i guess wally dosent love me ;(

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
joe, I don't recall and if I did say something, I might of said it wasn't possible on SMF. We're on vbulletin - way more mods for it.

And yes, it'll get done.

AVC

Banned
Just use the rep controls. The "like" button on FB really does SFA apart from a individual post having "Blah people like this".

At least our rep system is accumulative, and works both ways. So peeps who do deep, melodramatic posts like TheDude can get +rep points, and f00ls that use caps and talk senseless shit can get -ve rep. Not mentioning any names of course.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
alright folks, I've added the "like" feature. Is this what you guys had in mind?

Top Bottom