Fallout New Vegas

K

knut12

Dont we all just love Fallout New vegas? I played it 35 hours in three days!

In this treaed everyone can post things about Fallout :) Post pictures and tell what you think of the game.

If you havent bought the game, see some movies and read some reviews, im sure yo'll like it ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea i have the game as well. Fun game, although some of the quests can get a bit tedious. I hate the fact that for example, you can only fetch or kill one person at a time on certain quests. Then you have to report back , get the next item or name, then go out and search the wastes again.

The story isn't as good IMO, but the Vegas landscape is much better then DC. A lot more to look at. I also love the long haul perk. Guns are better IMO and i like the mods you can use on them.

Did you kill Mr. House? I collected the caps from him , i think i'm going to kill him and report back to the Legion. I don't like the legion , but i will string them along and get what i can from them before i wipe them out.

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
very fun game im pretty far into it and been playing hardcore mode (regular mode is for noobies :p)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol. I'm not using hardcore mode for one reason only. Ammo weighs you down. The one constant problem i ran into playing FO3 was being constantly weighed down and having to ditch or sell stuff i didn't want to sell.

I love the new long haul perk.

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Yea i just beat it on HC mode last night lol the prize is mediocre. but anyways overall i love the fallout series and this is no exception. PS i sided with the legion i like there brutal methods to achieve supreme victory over the wastes. :p

K

knut12

Yea i have the game as well. Fun game, although some of the quests can get a bit tedious. I hate the fact that for example, you can only fetch or kill one person at a time on certain quests. Then you have to report back , get the next item or name, then go out and search the wastes again.

The story isn't as good IMO, but the Vegas landscape is much better then DC. A lot more to look at. I also love the long haul perk. Guns are better IMO and i like the mods you can use on them.

Did you kill Mr. House? I collected the caps from him , i think i'm going to kill him and report back to the Legion. I don't like the legion , but i will string them along and get what i can from them before i wipe them out.

Yeah, i see what you mean, like in a quest for the boomers where Jack had seen a girl in his binoculars. Find her, rep withort back to jack, report back and report back.

Yes I killed mr. House. If you kill him you can talk to Yes Man. He goes in to House's computer and you get to rule over vegas. That's as far as i've come. To do this you can kill mr. house after you updated his securitrons.

I agree, the landscape in new vegas is really good. In Fallout 3 it was just grey all the time. I really love freeside. It just gives me the feeling of being in a real slum. I even started a own player just to play in freeside. :)

K

knut12

I actually started on a mod today. Just a pub in freeside. I can post a video on youtube when it's finish.

K

knut12

What do you mean you started an own player?

I never seem to learn how to say that right, im no english speaker you know :p. I meant a campain you play on. I started a new campain (save, playerfile whatever) just to play in freeside. Hard for me to say, lol. hope you get it

K

knut12

Some new pictures from todays little working :)

taken from the entrance to the toilets

taken from the entrance to the stairs that go to future private quaters and rooms for the customers.

taken from the entrance to the stairs

Last edited by a moderator:
K

knut12

The toilets :)

restroom for men

restroom for women, find one thing that's wrong. hmmm, yes! the urinals good thing i took this picture so i found the bug.

K

knut12

taken from behind the bar disk

the basement from outside (i'm going to remove the spare parts)

the storage behind the bar disk

Last edited by a moderator:
K

knut12

Now what do you think? I'm going to upload it as soon as possible, hopefully on saturday :)

Top Bottom