MMA UFC FIGHTING

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Any MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Fans here? I keep up with all the events in the UFC and WEC. Just watched UFC 109, Randy Couture looked great.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well I like martial arts and fighting like that, but I rarely watch any of it on tv unless its on a movie (like the Jason Bourne movies)

One of these days I want to learn to fight like that but it may take some time before I get to that point, I'll wait and see what happens :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
BLU you should watch UFC on spike and WEC on versus. They use all forms of martial arts and wrestling. But it's not like in the movies usually, although sometimes you see some amazing head kick knockouts or a flying knee, something like that.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
i watch it every monday night, for us, poor little belgian, we dont have the full card on tv. Not even in PPV, just a resume of the three or four best match of the event and of course the main event for free. Or what they call the fight night, wich is a retrospective of old fight. Last fight i've really enjoyed: Lesnar Vs Mir 2...pure pleasure to see Franck Mir doing nothing under Brock :D

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
What sarg! Brock is a major douche! When Mir brock fight again MIR will OWN!. And if you want to download the current PPV events UFC 110 is on the 20th, just go to the anything goes section and use The site Wally posted.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
yeah brock maybe a douche but it's a 48.5t douche who ruins franck mir's face :D We'll see on the 3rd fight who own;)
I don't really like brock but i hate Mir's face more, even if he's a fucking good fighter

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
WOW I just found this thread now, UFC is the shiznack lol Anyone still keep up with it or what brock is still a douch even though he won next time he wont get so lucky haha

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Lesnar is maybe a douche but he's still the champ ;)

New thing in belgium we now have the pleasure to see "The Ultimate fighter" season 10 Rashad/Rampage.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Yea u missed out on the Ultimate Fighter but now ur gonna see it theres a new one comming with GPS and Josh koscheck and there gonna be fighting for the belt, hopefully Carwin comes bakc and beats lesnar next time

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea the Rashad vs Rampage is over and done. Not as much fun to see it after you know the results of the fight.

I think GSP will beat Koscheck again. Koscheck is an excellent wrestler, but so is GSP. Maybe even on a higher level. Not a real big fan of Koscheck. As for Carwin, he showed he could beat Lesnar and dominate him as he did in round one of their fight. It seemed as though he just blew all of his energy in the first round trying to finish the fight and got extremely tired and caught in a choke.

It will be a lesson well learned on his part, and i think he will train with more emphasis on cardio perhaps. Carwin will be back, and back strong.

Top Bottom