Crysis

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
What did you all think of Crysis for PC? Anyone able to run it on full graphics? I personally was very impressed with the game and the super high quality textures and overall gameplay.

GrEy_FoX

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
hmm i never heared of it but i watched some gameplays on you tube and yea it looks like fun so i will try it out :)

mohammed

Banned
I have it , but playing it not much. I have it to see what improvements my upgrades do for this game that is known as demanding for cpu and gpu. I believe it runs smooth by me on nice grafic-settings. 8)

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Very nice... Yeah when it first came out, they didn't make a ton of money because there weren't a ton of computers that could run it. Even now, my computer works pretty hard if I turn the antialiasing up super high. I thought it was crazy how high the antialiasing can be set . . .

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
yea, I have crysis warhead and it was awesome, too bad the graphics are so good cuz I lagged like hell. ::) However I managed to finish it. The plasma rocket at the end rocks... :035: However I havent play it since then (It was more than a year ago) cuz of the lag crap :breakcomp:

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Yeah I had similar problems. It seems nobody's computers were cut out for the requirements. But I hear Crysis 2 is coming out in the near future and is supposed to be more dynamic and playable on many different scales.

J

Jonesy

Another reason was it came out around the same time as Halo 3. Everyone wanted to play Halo 3. Seemed a more viable option to buy a $400 game console rather than a $3500 computer. I own it and was amazed by the graphics and the physics of the game even on medium settings. Walking through brush made the plants move and you could chop down the palm trees with your gun!!! : D It was ashamed that multiplayer was so buggy and to add insult everyone, I mean EVERYONE cheated. Thank god it have had an awesome storyline and long game play, plus it came with a sandbox editor so you can make your own levels!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
the crysis demo on low settings overheated my laptop. i cant play it. i played over my friend's house and game is amazing. DL the demo b4 wasting ur money just to find out u cant run it tho

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
First time i played it, i hated it because i sucked.

Reinstalled after a year or so and loved it. Beat it with no problems. Currently playing Crysis Warhead.

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I hear there's a new Crysis coming out that is supposed to be even higher graphics...but they're also making it so it can be toned down more for lame computers also. This will probably increase their sales I would imagine. It's also going to be coming for Xbox HD. :) cool stuff

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea, Crysis 2.

I beat warhead last night, ridiculously short game. When it ended i was like, that's it?

Game was very easy to beat. Fun though. Shame it was so short, i liked the guns better. Using a silencer/sniper scope on the assault rifles was awesome.

Top Bottom