iPhone Zombies?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hey I was wondering if any of you guys have this shit. I haven't played it in a while, but they recently updated the app to include all the maps for 5 dollars.

It's not a great game, but it definitely kicks ass for an ipod app.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I got it! And yeah it kicks arse! But I cam play it very often because I'm not near a wifi network and heaven knows AT&T's 3G can't handle that. I haven't bought the maps yet but I might eentually. I forgot what my username was but I'll post it when I look it up.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Seriously? When I first got it it was $10.00 and each map was $4.99 plus I've been trying to open it just now and it's crashes everytime. I'm uninstallimg and reinstalling it now scince I've read some recent reviews about it not crash like I describe :p

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Is this cod world at war zombies cause that kicks ass!!!!!

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Yes, there's an iPhone/iPod touch version of cod waw zombies. And dude I think I got it workin again, :) , ijust need to D/L the maps.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
The maps come with the updated app. Just go to the app store and update the app. There isn't even an option to download new maps anymore. This is assuming you didn't buy the "Zombies II" version, which was recently taken off the itunes store. If you jailbroke your ipod, then obviously you are not going to use the app store.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
WTF I got 1 extra map for 6 aussie dollars (which would probably add up to 5 american bucks).
have any of you downloaded no:2 of cod zombies
ITS FREAKING SCARY
there are dogs and all that crap
IT SCARES THE SHIT OUT OF ME

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Zombies 2 is no longer on the iTunes store. Zombies 1 (just Zombies) contains all of the maps and is 5 or 6 dollars. People are pissed that zombies 2 got pulled because, not only is it pulled from the store and is not getting updated, but there is no longer any online for zombies 2.

Top Bottom