Cod black ops Vs the Medal Of Honor (the new game)

J-Kelly

Corporal
i was thinking.. i want to get black ops but i saw medel of honor and now im not sure,, tell me what you think and help me decide!!

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
medal of honor isn't so great, i was watching some footage and the multiplayer looks ok but the single player, pixels were still loading while this dude was playing the game.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Medal Of Honor is epic fail. Twenty out of Thirty Seven reviews on Amazon were either one or two star for MOH. The Multiplayer is horrible, or was in the free beta version, and I've read the Single Player is incredibly short. Something like Four hours. MOH isn't even worth a free download IMO.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
1) BLACK OPS HASENT EVEN COME OUT SO DONT SAY ITS BETTER
2)MoH SP and Multi are both amazing... graphically and gameplay
3)Black Ops is comming out soon so make a decision when you can play both of them, ive played MoH and loved it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Nick you fail hard. MOH sucks ass. Ive read many reviews of SP. It's about 2-4 hours long and full of bugs. They actually have invisible barriers to keep you on the linear path the SP takes. Epic Fail. I've also read countless reviews of people complaining about how bad the spawn raping is in MP. Is this true? It seems your team only spawns in a small area, and the enemy team can snipe camp and drop in mortar and rocket strikes non stop on you.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or what J-Kelly, but the WORLDWIDE release date for Black Ops is Nov. 9th.

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Also who wants to purchase a game from them anyways not me after that shit they pulled with the whole Taliban name.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
One simple thing to not buy MOH...EA GAMES!!!

Since APB i dont give a buck to this effin production team. So i'll sure buy black ops but not before christmas im affraid.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
J-Kelly said:
just letting ya know that black ops was released in australia a few weeks ago, i thought it would be released in america already?
nope, november 11th

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
medal of honor sucks. i played the multiplayer beta. it sucked major balls. seriously save your money and get blackops.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Surely it's all about personal choice. I bought MOH an so far quite like it. I've only played single player so far, so can't comment on multiplayer. As for spawn spots geting shelled, if there are dedicated servers for multiplayer then it's the job of the server admin & staff to keep the spawn raping to a minimum, much like the staff here do.

I will be getting black ops as well as MOH, and i've already told the wife that she will be getting no help from me on the day after release day ;D

Top Bottom