You think TheDude hacks? Check-In

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

This is a formal announcement to let you guys know TheDude is innocent.

I'm sure some of you may have doubts about him hacking. But here's the deal, we (The Staff and I) have spectated, talked about, dissected every scenario there is. We're 100% certain that TheDude does NOT hack. We've spectated far enough (you name the scenario; we've done it!) and we can guarantee you he doesn't hack. We've had an eye on him probably since 2 months back (I forgot how long ago) and we'll just say, he's that damn good!

This is just a friendly announcement to please ask you to throw your doubts out. The staff and I do have a keen eye for knowing who hacks or not and rest assured he's clean.

I'm sure you'll have questions, so post them up.

Thank you. :great:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
So further more, please don't accuse him of hacking and question him with "wtf" every time he kills you. Wally's post is to inform you that this issue has been looked into and dealt with. It's over. Done. Ka-put.

[size=15pt] LET IT GO!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well I'm for one am glad to see this, I admit I use to be pretty suspicious of him but me and Dude have done several 1v1 matches now and a couple of maps just awhile ago and he's fkin good. The first match we had I won by a K:D of 52:20 but I was using AK-47 and he was using a sniper, lol like Dude does. Well next game we both used the AK-47's and he beat me by a K:D of 38:33. I'll just say that I really enjoy playing against him cause he's a pretty damn challenge for me, and always is when we play so I'm certainly glad to have him around ;)

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
everytime i play with him (snipers) i lose like 1 kill to 20 or something like that

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
So further more, please accuse him of hacking and question him with "wtf" every time he kills you. Wally's post is to inform you that this issue is being looked into and dealt with.

seems i have missed quite a bit while i have been away

Commodore_H

Corporal
Amen to the wall of text.

But still, I love your reaction to hackers.
When I'm with you on the server, it's always jolly good laugh. I never had any kind of problem with you or you're sayings and I certainly never accused you of hacking. These days, it seems like very few know the difference between skill and hacks.

Maybe I don't have any reason to talk here. But still, no hard feelings here, man. ;)

Top Bottom