FINAL SCRIM DATE AND TIME

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
ok i know iam going to be here for sure now um can someone tell me how to put the password to enter the server

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I cant ever find S5...

Open console and type - Connect 208.43.124.27. That should connect you to server 5.

ok i know iam going to be here for sure now um can someone tell me how to put the password to enter the server

Click password, then type in the password when the box pops up. Remember the passwords are case sensitive. Once you type it in, click ok.Then click on the server and join in as usual.

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
ok i will be there iam sure of it now

Post Merge: [time]1286058129[/time]

nvm got password and server

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well i'm an idiot and got the times mixed up for Mercy. It seems it will be at 4am his time, not PM. If you can't make it, it's ok Mercy, it was my mistake. We will just keep you as a recruit for the next scrim, or maybe even promote you. Either way, you're good.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hey guys,

I am Deeply sorry, but I will be unable to attend the scrim as my dad set up parental controls on my computer to restrict access from 7 pm untill 3 pm the next day. I am sorry for any fustration this has caused DamageINC for your hard work to answer my questions. I also apologise to the recruits, I hope you do well and have fun.

No Mercy

P.S. Is there a way to stop parental controls without my dad knowing I've turned it off?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
okay what time is this scrim for EST, i suck at converting times

PwnSauce

Banned
I can't make scrim today. Apologies but I'll be in a planning meeting for a mission to Egypt so it's kind of important.
Haven't missed one yet so I guess I have a pretty good track record.

BTW, why do people have so much trouble with timezones?
It's simple addition or subtraction.

UTC 0 is near Britain
UTC -4 is EST (Daylight Saving time. Regular time is -5 UTC)
UTC -5 is Central
UTC -6 is Mountain Time
UTC -7 is PST - Pacific Time

To figure our what PST timezone is for an EST Time, just subtract the number of timezones away you are.
E.g., 2PM PST is 11AM EST. 3 Hours away = 3 timezones away.
It's not rocket science.

http://time.gov/

Top Bottom