F1 2010 for PC

mohammed

Banned
After i brought back APB to the shop yesterday, my eye fall on a game i didn't see for a long time for PC.
F1 2010 (formula 1) from codemasters. The releaseday was yesterday the 22 Sept. 2010.
Oh i love racing but never falled for games like Dirt or Blur or some other custom car game, no i love racing in F1 bolides.
I could buy a console and play but i build a game PC for my gaming so .....at last a F1 game for PC is there.
I bought the game and bought a trustmaster Ferrari GT racing wheel(not the best but very nice priced and the feeling of it was good too, i prefer a logitech g27 but that was out of my budget)
About the game i would say check the internet for some gameplay-video's and reviews. For me its all new again and i am not able to give a review because i didn't play any other racinggame for about 10 years.
After installing the racing-wheel drivers and the game ,made a profile, and i started racing.
Woow i think i gonna like this very much, the selling price of the game is here (NL) around 45 euro,that's better than the prices for CoD lol.
So if you are asking where did mohammed go ........he's speeding up at F1 atm. :steeringwheel:
Here a link to official trailer: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/driving/f12010/video/6276597/f1-2010-official-trailer :13:

mohammed

Banned
To be honest......no not anymore, i loved it in the time schumacher was the big man (ferrari) to beat, but thats some time ago.
But may be i will look to it again now i have the game and try to learn driving a f1 car,lol
but the game is great imho, i love it :steeringwheel:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I just acquired the game. Looks pretty cool so far, although i only did the time trial to test it out really quick.

Post Merge: [time]1285464384[/time]

Well after having played a bit, it's ok. As a simulation, it's a joke. This is pretty much a pure arcade racer, with an easy learning curve. The AI is pretty lame as well. Still, it's fun to race around if you're not taking it too seriously.

Top Bottom