Reason for my inactivity.

lakesidekid

Private First Class
This message is to Wally, his staff and entire forum,

I hope this is the proper place for this post. I was not active the last couple of weeks because my bother passed away and it hit me very hard. I am especially sorry to Damage because he sent me a couple messages that went unanswered. I am sorry man!!!!
lake

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
My condolences to you and your family. The loss of a family member is sure tough but I'm sure your brother will want you to be tough for the rest of your family. Keep your headup and think of the good memories.

We're here if you need to relax and take your mind off things. :)

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Wow, sorry to hear that man! I really hope things get allright!
Take care man.

lakesidekid

Private First Class
Thank you so so much Wally and Takeaway and all of KKKfor your kind words!!! It means more than I can say you guys!!! Both my brothers are gone and both passed in their early sixties. I just turned 60, but I don't have the kind of health problems my bothers had. I also still have my mom who is 87 and my two kids and three wonderufl grandchilldren, Thank God!!!
I am a lot like you Wally I not afraid to tell people my story.
I have spent a lot of time on the kkk site both forum and server and have observed a lot and would like say you are all good people and very loyal friends to me and to each other!!! Thanks for your support !!!!!!!!!!!!
lake

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
well lakesidekid, hang in there, have a good time, enjoy life, and we are all here for you

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
dude, im sorry for your loss. for some odd reason i thought you were like 17 or 18

AVC

Banned
Hehe nick, when I first saw him about the forum, so did I. Then I actually read his intro.

But that aside, I'm sad to hear of your loss. Look after your health. And thanks for giving us the heads up.

Top Bottom