Pizded

pizdec

Corporal
Name:Nick/Harut
CoD4 Username:p!zdec
Steam:Harut
X-Fire:Nop
Have you been in clan before? If so, what's the name of the clan?In CS

Months/Yrs. of Experience:About 5 years i have played Cs for about 3 years got into Cod in 2009ish

Time you usually play:All day EVERYDAY 20/7

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself (not required):I do not like when people do mom/family jokes on me i really will get pissed friendly WARNING

Hey every one I am Nick/Pizdec. I am Armenian which is located very near Russia. Ni its is not a muslim country.I am 17 years old and I like to play on the KKK servers allot specially on the LosAngelo's #1. I am a very friendly person. I do not like when people do mom/family jokes on me i really will get pissed friendly WARNING. I am not a boring person I make people lough all the time.

I am looking forward for being in the awesome KKK clan.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Los Angeles#1 wich is now well known as Recruiting 3...Welcome on forum P. Stay active on both server and forum, read the guidelines and you'll be in in no time. (at least two weeks by the way :D)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey Pizdec welcome to the forum. My family is also from Armenia we go by the name Arakelian. Look forward to playing with you on the servers.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I didn't know your folks hail from Armenia Damage. Welcome to the forum pizdec, and believe it or not here's one ignorant American that does know where Armenia is and that it's not Muslim. It's just south of Georgia I believe, and isn't its religion some form of Christian Orthodoxy?

pizdec

Corporal
I didn't know your folks hail from Armenia Damage. Welcome to the forum pizdec, and believe it or not here's one ignorant American that does know where Armenia is and that it's not Muslim. It's just south of Georgia I believe, and isn't its religion some form of Christian Orthodoxy?

Yep we are Christian and Damage i am Babayan :)
Cave you would not belive how many ignorants there are at my school. Anyways looking forward to meeting you guys in game.

Post Merge: [time]1265260389[/time]

Hey Pizdec welcome to the forum. My family is also from Armenia we go by the name Arakelian. Look forward to playing with you on the servers.

Can you speak it?

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Yep we are Christian and Damage i am Babayan Smiley
Cave you would not belive how many ignorants there are at my school. Anyways looking forward to meeting you guys in game.
oh yeah I'd believe it. In America we don't seem to care about knowledge like geography and history. We're too wrapped up in our cell phones computers and sex. :'(

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
let me know what time is good for you two and masterclip, i have most of the members thinkking thursday night around 8 to 9 EST. Thats the tentative plan!

Top Bottom