Games

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I have Oblivion, Fallout 3, Mass effect 2, Supreme commander, Assassins creed, Dragons age origins, Starcraft 2, COD4 , COD5, Half life, Just Cause 2, Borderlands, Prototype, Batman Arkham Asylam, Command and Conquer 3 plus the Kanes Wrath Expansion, Hitman 4 blood money, Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, Halo 2, Medieval II Total War and GTAIV. I think that's all of them.

:Woot_Emoticon:

lakesidekid

Private First Class
Thanks for that question. I just purchased Battlefield Bad Company 2. Its got great sound and graphics so I know I will be playing that one a lot. I also play a little bit of Battlefield 2 which has big wide open maps. I also haave played Battlefield 2142 for couples years and its ok, its fun sometimes.

C

Chicken

i am a fan of the metal gear games but now i only play cod4

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
If I had to tell the games I have, I think I would take like half an hour to write them.

I have a PS3, PS2, XBOX 360 (broken :( ), PSP, and of course my computer and my laptop. XD

But my favs all time would be:

Pro evolution soccer 2008, final fantasy XII, Ace combat, Jack and Daxter (when I was young), and many others which name I cant remember cuz I have over 100 games of PS2.

Army of 2, COD4, HALO3 (XBOx360)

Assasin´s Creed, Resistance, COD6 (PS3)

BFBC2, COD4, civilazation, plane simulator 2009 (PC)

Top Bottom