hello kkk

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
hello kkk
As many of your members maybe noticed, i am playing much on your free for all server broadcast. simply because its my favorite server, and kkk makes a good impression on me so i would like to join. i just registered, and i hope i will get an invitation sometime. of course i will fit my behavior to your request and stop talking so much shit, as some members of yours also might have noticed :D.
im looking forward to replies and getting to know your clan better, best regards from anal blaster (earlier mr.ganja)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
hey anal (funny username :p),

welcome to our home away from home. I'm glad you decided to join our forum. You'll notice we do horse around a bit here and there but nothing way over the top. I'm sure the rest of the Krew will chime in to give you a nice welcome, anal. ;)

As The Moment pointed out, follow the introduction format because you left quite a bit about yourself :p

Alright, I'll kill you later in-game. 8)

Unruley1

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
no not that moment he and someone else was being a dick when i tried to get them to stop arguing

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Hey man :] stay active¡!¡!¡! then youll be in the krew in no time cheers for you joining.like TheMoment said, it'll clear up MUCH more if you follow the layout already made for how to make intros. other than that, youre set to play around here and have fun :p

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
eh, welcome... all i ask is that our Shout Box is not full off people yelling rape. enjoy your stay :)

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
hahaha, take it easy guys, i wont fill your shoutbox with caps and rape and other nasty shit :p i told u i would fit in ;D

Post Merge: [time]1281530777[/time]

no not that moment he and someone else was being a dick when i tried to get them to stop arguing

btw unruly, me and that other guy you named ( gundalf) we were tyhe dreamteam man :D winning every round 8) hes a good friend of mine, i know him from way back, . he is an asshole on the internet but trust me, hes actully a nice guy ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom