Cod2 CD2 wont work

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
So My brother gave me his COD2 game. And I beat the first CD. I put the second CD in and it wont work. it says please put the correct CD in. and then something about CD-rom -What ever that is.... But Yes i have beaten the first CD and now i need to beat the next five, witch i can't play 'cause it wont work. :'(

Alittle help plaese??

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Are all five discs labeled call of duty 2, or do some say united offensive? I don't think each disc is meant to be played, i would guess some are for installation only. I could be wrong though. If some are united offensive, that is the expansion pack and can be installed as an add on to the game.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Maybe disk is too old...if its a copy it sometimes happend if u let disk in sunshined place. I loose a copy of windows like that. And some of my old "school work" disk are almost transparent.

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Welll... i have no idea what that means, Sargie. but it came with six cds. i cant get the last 5 to work. the first one works just fine. My brother said he would take a look at it before he moved but he never did.

Top Bottom