BORDERLANDS

M

MetallicaPanda

also got it for PC.

this game is pretty BITTERSWEET in my opinion. on one hand(the SWEET), the graphics are impressive as hell (i don't know about you all, but i lovve the cartoony feel it has while staying pretty brutal) AND the gameplay in general is awesome. pure fun. did i mention it was brutal too? yeah. i think i did. but i'll say it again and again. i love how brutal it is \m/>_<\m/

but on the other hand (the BITTER), its toooo short. AND the ending can kiss my pink Irish nutsack. pissed me off. it was a joke. you get all hyped up for the Vault and then........ ill let you be the judge actually... play the game.

it really IS an awesome gaming experience, so all in all, i think if ur a fan of FPSs then you should at least try it. (god that ending pissed me off... -_-)

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I have it as well being Unruley's bro but i still enjoy it every now and then. What made me mad was the patch that messed up New Haven's weapon chests replacing all the good boxes with shitty silver gay boxes :(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I have this game for PC. I have played it once. I did not really get into it too much. It seemed like i was just running back and forth getting orders to kill people, and along the way ran into a bunch of strange animals. Sounds like fallout 3 which i loved. LOLz. Ill give it another go at some point. Im weird with games. I'll start some, then not play them for months. Hell, i have a few games on here for months now that i haven't even played yet lol.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
borderlands is hella nice! the fuck is that i downloaded it, so now after like half the game it doesnt work properly anymore! :098:

Top Bottom