Cod4kkk.com's ADS are a THRILL

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hey guys. I clicked one of the ads today and it took me to this way cool site, that looked extremely proffessional. I had never even heard of the product before, and i was very pleased that my 1 click that day had lead to a new discovery.

1 click a day could bring new discoveries of events, media, products ...etc. right to YOUR computer. I am fairly sure that by clicking the ad you also help support the site and servers, as google ads pays by the click. Don't go clicking furiously tho, as this will be an obvious attempt to steal money from google (as if they don't have enough) and Google will not pay.

1 click a day, however, could be great for the site, but most importantly, great for you!!!

1 click a day is the way to pay!!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
srsly dude, great post. I'm gonna click at least 1 ad a day to support the site and my own ventures. WOOHOO

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I thought this was a scam LOL how do you know that Google pays though?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
how much time does it take cent0
its worth it
new horizons from ads YAY!!!
1 click a day!!!!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I thought this was a scam LOL how do you know that Google pays though?

It's on the forum for a reason Cent0. I wouldn't of done it if it didn't pay. Just follow as Dude said ;) please.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
just click. thats it?
do we have to stay there for a specfic amount of time?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Just click, let it load completely and you should be good to go. ;)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
haha pwn.
take off the ad blocker.
or use a different browser like i am

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Hey guys. I clicked one of the ads today and it took me to this way cool site, that looked extremely proffessional. I had never even heard of the product before, and i was very pleased that my 1 click that day had lead to a new discovery.

1 click a day could bring new discoveries of events, media, products ...etc. right to YOUR computer. I am fairly sure that by clicking the ad you also help support the site and servers, as google ads pays by the click. Don't go clicking furiously tho, as this will be an obvious attempt to steal money from google (as if they don't have enough) and Google will not pay.

1 click a day, however, could be great for the site, but most importantly, great for you!!!

1 click a day is the way to pay!!
So what was this wonderful new product?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
An umbrella that protects from people who rain on others' parades. I was led indirectly to this product by the ad.

Top Bottom