Hackintosh installed successful

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
My Specs Are
Cpu=Intell E4500 2.2 ghz Core 2 duo
Motherboard=Asrock Conroe1333(Upgraded to MSI P43-C51)
Video Crard=ATI 2600 HD pro(Upgraded to 9800GT)
Ram= 2gig ddr2 667 (Upgraded to DDR3 Ram)
Hard Drive= 80gig seagate IDE(Snow Leopard) 320gig SATA(Windows 7 Ultimate x64)
Drive=LG DVD Writer SATA
500Watt Power Supply

Snow Leopard install on pc u need:

-original snow leopard dvd
-EFI Empire boot disk

For my model of motherboard i need to disable speedstep in the bios cpu setting and some people aslso disable throttling, u start the boot with EFI Empire boot disc then u remove it and put in ur snow leopard dvd and press f5 then enter, then the setup should start, once it starts go to disk utilitys and you need to right click on ur hard drive and click on partition and partition the drive to guid then it will let you install leopard on the hard drive after the installl is complete it will restart take out the snow leopard dvd and boot with EFI Empire boot disk this time then you gotta click on ur hard drive symbol beside empire cd and it should load snow leopard. once in snow leopard open up the empire cd and find myhackinstaller and install it once finish reboot and ur good to go!!! Im gonna make a video on it to show my results this week

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
very nice man! It took a bit to get it done but patience, a lot of research and not giving up got you the end result.

Welcome to the Hackintosh world ;)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
it's not being stingy; we're all just broke! :p

hackintosh.png

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah stevo, the layout looks a lot like linux, actually in Ubuntu you can have the top task bar like yours and add the "dock" at the bottom, that's what they call it on there. Very nice setup man :D

Top Bottom