SLeePYG72786 Introduction

SLeePYG72786

Private First Class
Name: ~Matt

CoD4 Username: ~SLeePYG72786

Explain the meaning of your username:
~SLeePY G has been nickname ever since high school. I was called SLeePY because I can sleep for a long time, usually 10-12 hours, and every time my friends would come over I'd be asleep. So they'd be like "Hey, SLeePY, wake up man!" The numbers represent my birthday, 7-27-1986.

Steam: ~N/A

X-Fire: ~SLeePYG72786

Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:
~I've had CoD4 since around November of last year, but I've only been playing online since the middle of May. I've been a gamer since I was about 9 or 10, when the Super Nintendo first came out. I mainly play FPS and fighting games. I also have a YouTube channel that demonstrates some of my "skill" and types of games I play. The link to my channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/SLeePYG727860 .

Time you usually play:
~On an average day, between 3pm and 1am, EST.

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
~I was just browsing the server list in-game, and came across the 1|KKK|FFABroadcast server. I noticed it was Broadcast, which is my most absolute favorite map of all time, and that it was FFA. I usually play TDM, but the FFA thing is cool, too. The main thing I love about you guys' server is that it's sped up, which makes it all the more fun and enjoyable.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
~Yes. I used to be a member of =|FF|= (Fatal Forces). I was a member for a little over a month. I became a moderator within the first few days, so I had the rcon for all of their servers. Then something happened, which I'd rather not go into detail here about. If you would like to know, ask me on xFire and I'll gladly explain. Just please make sure to mention that you saw my intro here and that way I'll know kinda who you are and why you're asking.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:
~I'm currently unemployed at the moment. I've been out of work since December of last year, and have been looking since. I'm very close to getting hired at a local computer repair shop; when the owner goes overseas to do some IT work in a week or two, he said that he's more than likely going to hire me since I've dropped off my resume, been coming by once or twice a week, and have been calling to check on the status. I've also applied at another local computer shop, just this past Monday actually. They said they were going to do some interviews this coming week, so I MAY be looking at two jobs. I'm crossing my fingers.
I live at home with my mom (yeah, I'm a momma's boy). I have no brothers or sisters, so I am spoiled, but I do not act like it, nor do I want to be viewed as spoiled. I work if I want something.
I was raised by my grandparents mainly, but I lived with my dad growing up. We all lived right next to each other. I attribute the reason that I am so mature and well-mannered to my grandparents, since they were old-fashoined Southern people. I feel like that has made a HUGE difference in my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way, and I feel blessed because of that.
I don't claim a particular religion, really. I used to be a Wiccan, but I can't necessarily claim to be anymore as I don't practice the way I used to.
If you would like to know anything else about me, just ask here or on xFire.

Side-Note > I won't add anybody's xFire unless they give me permission to here, or they send me a message on xFire and say that I can add them. Just to keep the privacy thing intact.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
That is a nice intro. Much more effort went into that then usual. Welcome to our forum. I can't promise that you'll be a mod in a few days, but if you remain active and post a reasonable amount to get to know us well, you stand a pretty good chance at becoming a member. If you ever have any questions or problems, PM me and I'll do my best.

Oh and you can add my XFire ~ N/A :p

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
welcome to the forums Sleepy ;)
a secert, i kinda stopped reading at the P.S part. my eyes were too tired lol
but great intro though :D

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Lol sleepy I hoped so but the reason we post those is that so many people come in and don't read guidelines so they don't have the first clue what we want.

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
yea but im glad u took the time to check em out b4hand lol i can tell were gonna like u.

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
Welcome to the forum and servers Sleepy! Since you seem like a pretty nice guy, then I will say that we're glad to have you here! ;D

SLeePYG72786

Private First Class
Thanks for the luck, Stevo. I need all I can get.
Thank you Random - I'm glad I'm welcome here.
See you on the servers!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Damn I thought I had already commented, I guess I just missed it lol.

Welcome man, I hope you enjoy it here and stick around, it's a really good place to hang out and chat :D

Top Bottom