Olympics

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Is it only me that thinks that the winter Olympics are not really that interesting? I think that they should ax the winter Olympics and have the summer ones every 2 years.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
what do you mean?
the olympic basketball team for the USA has NBA players all over the place.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
would you be opposed to collegiate athletes competing in the olympics? That would give them a chance, but the USA would drastically lose medals

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
would you be opposed to collegiate athletes competing in the olympics? That would give them a chance, but the USA would drastically lose medals

Collegiate athletes have always been allowed to compete in the Olympics. I disagree with Houston however. I think it's a good thing to let the pro's compete. The Olympics is supposed to be each country's best competing against each country's best. Look how great the Hockey match up was between the USA and Canada last winter. If it were all College hockey players in that tournament, it would not have meant nearly as much, and not been even close to half as good.

When i think of the Olympics, it means each Country's best competing against one another.
You don't get that with amateurs.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
yes i agree with Damgae there. the Olympics is the country's best people playing flor teir country.
btw nothought, i didn't mean to offend you...

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I haven't watched the Olympics since the pros were allowed.. It's supposed to be an amateur competition. I equate it to cheating when pro's are allowed to compete. The amateur/college kids really have no chance to be in the Olympics and shine. I'd rather have The US never win another medal than to have us "cheat" to win

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
just because the US kicks ass in the olympics with our pro athletes over other countries pro athletes doesn't mean we should stop

Top Bottom