The Moment's Introduction

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey KKK people

My name is Andrew.
My username is The Moment.
I live in Birmingham, Al (Don't make fun of my accent!)
I'm 15 yrs old.
I do not use Steam or X-fire.
Years of experience: About 3 years, not really three consistent, but off and on video games.
Time I usually play: Depends on the day. Summer: anywhere from 8am CST to 6pm CST, but not from more than an hour at a time.
I heard about this Krew while playing on 1KKKBroadcast. I did come of my own free will.
Additional Info: I enjoy video games, but I might not be the best. I love running (and yes it is just for fun...), biking, swimming, outdoorsy type activities, watching TV. I am a DIEHARD Auburn Fan(WAAAAAAARRR EAGLE!). I enjoy bowling, jet skiing, but I hate having broken bones...(recently broke my wrist, hard to play CoD4...enough said). I have two dogs, two cats, three turtles, eight fish, and a gecko.... Too , much stuff!

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hey Moment nice of you to make an intro, I'm sure you will like it here. Welcome to the forum and I see you all the time on the servers. Oh yea, it's nice to see that you don't spawn camp all the time anymore too :p

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Agreed, nice intro and I'm glad to have you here. One question, why did you make your user name different than your online name?, I hate when people do that cause you see them here or there and like "do I know you" LOL

You can also have it changed too BTW or just make a new profile and delete this one, up to you man, again nice to see ya here :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
welcommee to the forums The Moment.
seen you around plenty of times :]
stick around, and have fun.

BTW what is AL?

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
To reply to BluBirD...
I recently changed my name. No Thought is the name I use for most of my game accounts.

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
Welcome to the forum! I've seen you in s1 a couple of times, and you looked pretty good.

And don't worry, I won't make fun of your accent, because I live close to Birmingham also. :p

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
To reply to BluBirD...
I recently changed my name. No Thought is the name I use for most of my game accounts.

I see, well either way Welcome and hope you stick around, it's always nice to get new members in the forum ;)

thanandros

Private First Class
Hello mates , I am <<SR>>THANDRS! From the <<SR>> clan . I have been on the KKK Broadcast server a few times !! You guys do a great job and like playing there !!! I am not sure if I post it here but I would like to set up a Scrim with the KKK !! I will scan the forums and see if I can find a place to see if you guys would like a Scrim!!! Thanks mates.....
:)

PwnSauce

Banned
can we add a line to introductions requiring ppl to explain their names?

that'd be funny. especially for ppl like "TheDude"

AVC

Banned
or pwnsauce!

or AVC for that matter (it's my initials, not A Verygood Camper, as some may think, lol)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Welcome. You aren't trying to say that you camped all the time cuz your wrist was broken are you? :p

See you on the servers.

Top Bottom