Slonk's introduction

S

Slonk

Name: Cody
CoD4 User-name: Slonk
Steam: X_Conrade_X@yahoo.com
X-Fire: not currently but i could get it
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Iv been gaming online FPS shooters for 10+ years starting with Counter-Strike and I play a lot of other stuff as well.
Time you usually play: Late evenings into the early morning.
How did you hear about us? Well I prefer free for all and broadcast is my favorite level I am new to COD and your server is the one I keep coming back to because its fun and fair.

I will most likely be buying MW2 soon since I liked this game so much but I am certain Ill pop between them every now and then. Im just looking for a dependable group of people to get better with.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
well slonk good to have you. COD4 is better tho for online playing. i wouldnt bother. stick around awhile and read our guidelines. You could have alot of fun.

P.S. watch ur spawn camping.

S

Slonk

I don't ever intentionally spawn camp but sometimes in the heat of battle its them or u u know =D. Nice meeting you all. Yeah I jus wanted to try out MW2 because of all the cool unlockables. It looks pwn on xbox all my friends play it but I dont have a 360 lol.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hey Welcome man, your fun to play with on S1 :D

I can tell you that about MW2, I wouldn't waste my money on it since Cod: Black Ops here will be coming out in November of this year. On of the things that really sucks with MW2 is no dedicated servers, which means no Mods, Admins, anything. This also means a LOT of hackers and nothing you can do about it. Just check out Black Ops, it's going to kick ass (I hope) :D

S

Slonk

Nice to meet you all =D Yeah Im def getting black opps. I didnt know MW2 didnt have dedicated servers thats lamesauce...

S

Slonk

Thank =D I'm working on it lol I'm out of practice. I recall u merkin ppl quite well yourself =P

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
hey Slonk, just got done playing against you on S1. You're pretty damn good dude! Stick around, we have a nice bunch in our Krew! ;)

Top Bottom