RSmudvayne

Rsmudvayne

The Knife King
Former Krew Member
its been a long time guys hope everyone is doing good.. well i finally got a new pc and im back to my gaming sad to say my cod4 disk doent work but i do play other games like wow and return of reckoning which was EAgames age of reckoning but they shut that game down and a gaming team that knows coding and such took the game and stuck it on a private server and it runs great id like to get any of you guys in to it because it is a very fun game and it is guild base to progress as well as server ....im thinking of buying a few more games soon but i was wanting to see what everyone is in to now ..if you read this wally ill stop in this weekend on my days off see if you are around get ahold me when u can hibred can contact me on facebook.. tc miss knifing you guys lol

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Good to see you back.

My PC is a dinosaur. I don't do any gaming these days outside of Clash of Clans on the phone.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
My PC is collecting dust in my closet. Haven't played in years now. Currently just play mobile games. Sucks, I know.

Either way, good to hear from you man!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
My PC is collecting dust in my closet. Haven't played in years now. Currently just play mobile games. Sucks, I know.

Either way, good to hear from you man!

Why is it in the closet? It's 2017, it can come out.

But really, why?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We had no room in the 1 bedroom at my in-laws anymore. I wasn't using it as much and we needed room for the baby's crib.

Top Bottom