Forum Changes

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've made a few forum changes
  • Updated to the latest 1.5.11 Xenforo version. No new features. Just the regular behind the scenes stuff.
  • Added the Flat Awesome Dark theme. Currently only available in orange but will add more upon request. What color do you want to see/use?
  • Cleaned up the forum. I hid numerous unused forum sections. Threads and posts are still there and can be accessed if you have the link to it. If you need to find something that I hid, feel free to send me a message.
  • Removed the server banners :(
  • Find anything broken? Please post.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
lol ^

Drop down menu on left side is misaligned. It also won't drop down when i click it. (Ignore black line) The like/cheers/ etc. faces under posts don't show up unless you hover mouse over them. Not sure if that's a feature or not. TBH i don't even remember if it was like that before. Doesn't seem like it was.

Screenshot%202016-11-22%2001.23.27.jpg

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Since I wanted to remove the Recent Users from the left pane, that's the outcome. There wasn't any good information that I could replace it with. The next good one was Top Poster, but who wanted to see my name at the top all the time? :K. The dropbox can't be removed from some reason. At least it wasn't an option in the ACP.

Either way, I'll tinker with it at a later time, hopefully I get get the dropdown removed and the left pane completely removed.

And the post ratings have always hid and showed up whenever you hovered over a post.

Also new, I added a Random Threads tab to the right pane.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Drop down menu on left side is misaligned. It also won't drop down when i click it. (Ignore black line)

Screenshot%202016-11-22%2001.23.27.jpg
This has been fixed :)
Creating a wiki now to make the changes in future themes.
[DOUBLEPOST=1480543893,1480543476][/DOUBLEPOST]New forum change:
Changed the latest posts to only show 5 in Forum Statistics since there isn't that much activity anymore. Previous setting was 15.

Top Bottom