Holy nostalgia...

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
As most of you know our goodbye to S1 was held yesterday. I got home just in time to play and oh my god I am so happy I did. The flood of nostalgia of amazing memories literally made me tear up. I'm not an emotional guy at all but yesterday, saying goodbye to the server I spent many weekends of my highschool life playing on with you guys, it gave me some serious feels.

It truly is sad to see S1 go. The game itself did not feel dated at all to me when playing it yesterday. It's just the community stopped playing it and that's why our server died and no matter what we did, with the flood of redirect servers and other crap there was really no options for us but to shut it down. Why pay for it if nobody uses it?

I really do miss playing with all of you and I want to keep that feeling I had yesterday when we were playing one last time on our server. Maybe it's not CoD4. Maybe it's CS:GO. Maybe it's Gmod. Maybe it's just any random game we want to play that night. I want to be more active on this community and in our Teamspeak and I hope more of us feel the same way.

Here's my steam link for anyone who wants to add me. I encourage everyone to add each other:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nickhouston

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm right there with you man. I hadn't played in months (more like years) and playing with y'all again brought some good memories. Wish the game itself didn't had to die :(

Never gonna forget playing with you guys one last time before letting it go.

Thanks everyone! :cheers:

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Man sure wish I was with you guys yesterday, Saturday I went to my parents house and rebuilt the whole front end suspension on my truck, finally got back home after 10 hrs of working on it so to say the least, Sunday I didn't want to do anything! Hope it went well and I agree it will be sad to see it go but as many of us have said no reason to keep it if nobody ever plays on it, and surely won't forget the times I had there!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Who else here plays CS:GO?

Not me.

But a fun fact.

Griffin Benger, the Counter Strike champ (not sure if that's current) finished 7th at this years World series of poker (live now on ESPN2) and won $1.25 mill. The Main Event attracted 6,737 players, generating a prize pool of $63,327,800. He's also won millions playing online poker.

Top Bottom