Tehgunnoob's epic introduction (not really)

Tehgunnoob

Private First Class
O hi everyone! I heart KKK servers, HC FFA Broadcast in particular... Your servers pwn like crazy. <----(fact)

Name: Billy
CoD4 Username: Tehgunnoob
Steam: _-Billy-_
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: scinse i was 5 1/2... gameboys are so cool
Time you usually play: 2 hours
How I heard about you guys: Fitering servers to hardcore mode, then I saw this server and my jaw dropped... then I googled "kkk cod4" and found the site!

I have never been in a clan.

Other stuff about me: Well first, to all the people that I pwn'd in HC FFA broadcast: You just got PWND by a MAC GAMER! I play COD on the Mac. I have figured out dual booting mac and windows, so don't be thinking "omg a mac n000000b go buy a pc u nub"

I have owned cod4 scince feb 2010 and im *STILL* not lvl 55... I think I'm lvl 47 or 49. In other words: I (may) have a life. Note the "may" part.

KKK so if you haven't noticed your servers are great and you staff in game and on the forums seem friendly so i joined cuz of that. So don't go on a swearing rampage - if you swear in a video game, you take gaming way too seriously... chill guys lets just play some cod.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
welcome to the forums Tehgunnobb.
i agree. Gameboys are cool. but DS LITE FTW

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Hey glad to have you with us man! It crossed my mind to go on a swearing rampage now but I didn't know if you would take it the right way. ;)

If you ever have any problems or questions just PM me and you can cry all you want on my shoulder. :p

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Welcome man, I'm glad to see you at the forum, why people say forums I have no clue since we only have one ???

Anyways if your interested in becoming a full member read the Recruitment Guidelines Here and you should do just fine, see you on the servers :D

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums never seen u around but still like Blu said read the guidelines if ur interested in joining us sometime. :)

Top Bottom