[CoC] vs BlackPanthers

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Level 1 clan.

@Take awesome job of donating the level 4 dragons so quickly.

What I'd like to see:
@Take attacks #2 first.
@Nate attacks #4 first.
@jasmine attack #7 first.
@DamageINC you may have difficulty 3-starring #8, so start off with #9.
@mousquet hold off from sending your goblins to #10. #10 is a doozie, so let's do that one last.

The idea is to start off with a strong 3-star from each of us. From there, we can decide what our next attacks are.

Thoughts?

Let's win this!

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Only other thing i'd add, incorporate requested troops and spells into ur attack staretegy. So that means we should only donate what people request unless they say otherwise.
Good luck everyone! Oh and lol @ telling Golightly to hold off.

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
@Nate give me a dragon and I will attack #9.
If you so jealous about my Goblins, request me, and I will send you some of them.
So @WaLLy give me a clearance to attack #9 even if greedy Nate will not send me a dragon? :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I sent you a level 3 dragon.

@mousquet the problem is that you're super rushed. You're TH9 and you're really supposed to be at TH7. Your troops aren't as upgraded as they should, so I'm left assigning you to the very lower half of the enemies bases. This is not good because the lower half is meant for our lower half folks. I would like to assign you #9/#10 but I can't do so until @DamageINC gets a crack at 8 & 9 first. Basically, you're being held back from getting war loot until your troops can pull their own weight. I would advise you max out your wizards and dragons before doing anything else.

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
I sent you a level 3 dragon.

@mousquet the problem is that you're super rushed. You're TH9 and you're really supposed to be at TH7. Your troops aren't as upgraded as they should, so I'm left assigning you to the very lower half of the enemies bases. This is not good because the lower half is meant for our lower half folks. I would like to assign you #9/#10 but I can't do so until @DamageINC gets a crack at 8 & 9 first. Basically, you're being held back from getting war loot until your troops can pull their own weight. I would advise you max out your wizards and dragons before doing anything else.
Ok boss :) I will attack bases #8 to #10 in the end of war, if our team will not devastate them before it.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Ok boss :) I will attack bases #8 to #10 in the end of war, if our team will not devastate them before it.
WITHOUT
9cfce5b8b4ef8e201791e11ec9cd79d5.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
@WaLLy , I three starred #8 with ease , bitch. :p

Next, i can either get an easy 3 stars on #9 or attack #7 and get two at best.

If Missa can guarantee 3 stars vs # 9 and #10, i will take #7. That could yield 7 or 8 total stars.

I will wait until Missa attacks #9 to make my choice.

:lmao:

Last edited:

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Woke up late today. Had to boost my barracks to try n make it in time.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Yeah. Great team effort. Our war log isn't quite as embarrassing as the last one XD

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Looked like a good war. My treasury was maxed out after the win. Probably lost out on some loot. Got a ton of DE. 3k or so away from level 2 king. Going to take ages to upgrade as i hardly ever raid.

Top Bottom