[CoC] vs FALCONS

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I was able to two star (barely) #7. Hope we can pull this out..lots of DE if we win.

I would have been able to get an easy 3 stars on #9....

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
quelque chose me dit que Jroc ne fera pas ces attaques , si il ne les faits pas j'attaquerais le #9 afin d'avoir trois etoiles supplementaire ;)
[DOUBLEPOST=1456772822][/DOUBLEPOST]
quelque chose me dit que Jroc ne fera pas ces attaques , si il ne les faits pas j'attaquerais le #9 afin d'avoir trois etoiles supplementaire ;)
Traduction de quelque chose me dit que J Roc ne fera pas ces attaques , si il ne les faits pas j'attaquerais le #9 afin d'avoir trois etoiles supplementaire ;)
Essayez avec l'orthographe quelque chose me dit que Jroc ne fera pas ces attaques , si il ne les faits pas j'attaquerais le #9 afin d'avoir trois etoiles supplementaire ;)
oups
something tells me that J Roc will not make these attacks, if it does not practice I would attack the # 9 to have three extra stars;)

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
J roc seems to miss a lot of attacks.
Jones & j rock (our musket but it also seems to me that he has not understood the meaning of the game XD) have upgrad a little too soon their TH9 it that they are in very great difficulty ( what little discouraged enormously i know that , before , with my old phone )
[DOUBLEPOST=1456779435][/DOUBLEPOST]
J roc seems to miss a lot of attacks.
21/21 :eek:

Top Bottom