Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Hey all!
A little about myself:
Name: Daan
CoD4 Username: Takegawa
Steam: -
X-Fire: -
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 3 Months (or less)
Time you usually play: Can be all day, can be nust one hour...

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? No, the AFCA in my name is to support my soccer club! Amsterdamse Football Club Ajax!

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I'm always in the broadcast server, no other servers!

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I'm ritired now, so I've got all time to play. ;) But most of the time I'm ''chilling'' with vriends and fammily. I also go out in the weekends and do grazy stuff! (And I did some grazy shit!!). I do not have a girl, I had a couple of months ago but that went wrong. I guess you know pretty much about me now...
See you guys later!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Welcome man, I have seen you quiet a few times on S1 so yeah, he's there often lol. BTW can I ask what your name means?, and also you say that your retired and your only 25 :eek: How did that happen?

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Welcome man, I have seen you quiet a few times on S1 so yeah, he's there often lol. BTW can I ask what your name means?, and also you say that your retired and your only 25 :eek: How did that happen?

Takegawa is just a brand. I love it. It's an expert in Honda minibike tunking prats. I'm 25 and not able to work with my condition annymore, I'm not ill or something it's just that I can't. I'm doing art now, painting and stuf.

Top Bottom