[CoC] vs Lizbon

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We're going up against a level 5 clan. We gotta be extra careful with our strategies. All their castle troops will be upgraded 1 level. So I expect an upgraded dragon at level 5 on most castles.

@Take Can you fill us up please? If not, I'm the next higher level (until @Nate gets to TH9), so I can donate the necessary troops.

I'll try out @SteelHorse's strategy with goho(sp?). Not sure who I'll use up my first attack on just yet.

Can I ask our folks to attack the bottom 5 and make sure we get those 15 stars?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
thx for dragon ;)

Now make it last for another 19 hours.

@jasmine - Are you playing as Batou only or do you play as TCHU and Batou?

This clan looks tough. The lower level bases are not automatic 3 stars. Only #9 and #10 are TH7 (what i am).

I can make 10 level 1 dragons and three spells. (2 rage, 1 heal or 3 rage?) Would 10 lvl 1 dragons + a higher level CC dragon be enough to take down three AD and an air sweeper? Those damn dragons fly all over the place.

Last edited:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member

This clan looks tough. The lower level bases are not automatic 3 stars. Only #9 and #10 are TH7 (what i am).

I can make 10 level 1 dragons and three spells. (2 rage, 1 heal or 3 rage?) Would 10 lvl 1 dragons + a higher level CC dragon be enough to take down three AD and an air sweeper? Those damn dragons fly all over the place.
I said above that I couldn't open my account after the last update (damned Bluestack) so I thought I wouldn't put Wally Batoukhan in future wars; So to answer you I will play with only Tchuikov sry :(

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
No worries. We needed to include it since that was the 10th player.

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member

Thx for dragon :)
I will use it only in CW

Top Bottom