Happy Thanksgiving

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, (yes, even those abroad.) :)

G88UlRC.jpg

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Happy Thanksgiving! I had duck this year since my dad is allergic to turkey. I think duck is like the beef of poultry.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Happy Thanksgiving! I had duck this year since my dad is allergic to turkey. I think duck is like the beef of poultry.

Duck is delicious. Make sure you use that duckfat to cook some potatoes in. :drool:

Have a good one, krew.

Last edited:

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
I wish we had a day where we just ate turkey all day. The only time we eat turkey is on Christmas day and boxing day.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I wish we had a day where we just ate turkey all day. The only time we eat turkey is on Christmas day and boxing day.

So you're saying you have TWO days where you eat turkey all day. XD

Just go to the store and buy one. Holidays be dammed!

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
So you're saying you have TWO days where you eat turkey all day. XD

Just go to the store and buy one. Holidays be dammed!
I would love to but it would feel strange eating turkey on none turkey allocated days. The same for pancakes as well. We only eat pancakes on pancake day.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm having deep fried quail. :w00t:

Never had quail, but that sounds :drool: Where did you buy it? My bird is minutes from being done. The skin crackles like a potato chip.
[DOUBLEPOST=1448578952,1448578894][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to but it would feel strange eating turkey on none turkey allocated days. The same for pancakes as well. We only eat pancakes on pancake day.

Life's too short! Go get a bird and stick it on a smoker.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Went to my uncle's farm for thanksgiving. Turkey, green bean casserole, creamed corn, rice, gravy, squash casserole.

Got to go hunting this morning and watch some football :) Go Panthers!

Top Bottom