Killhouse A1?

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
HIBred yesterday had the wonderful idea of a new map (district) and all on the players arrived, both old and new. I'm not particularly for this map I found it interresting because it is large and offers the chance to practiced several play style
we could Killhouse intercalated between these two map ???
but no matter how just keep BROADCAST
to meditate...
[DOUBLEPOST=1443024209][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm also for switching Crossfire with Killhouse. As noted, player numbers were down prior to the mod and haven't yet bounced back. Crossfire is a great map, but it's also a fairly large map. Killhouse is easy to fill, fast-paced and fun.

If we think about this sequentially, one can imagine Killhouse attracting a fair number of players - perhaps approaching its comfortable maximum - then dropping those players into Broadcast on the next cycle; Broadcast is bigger than Killhouse and so would easily accommodate the numbers, plus at that level it is just as fast-paced and fun as Killhouse. So in way we have this constant feed of small > big that might just work...

Definitely, definitely worth a shot.
I'll put a "like" because with Animal & Dammage, you are the only ones that my translator understands:D

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Maybe make the timer shorter as a round is 20min now...dropt it to 15min that would make 4diff maps/hour
BC, CF, KH and another one...

Top Bottom