All Points Bulletin APB

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
Looks amazing, if and when i get it we should play this game. I don't know about you guys but this game looks amazing and the idea is just brilliant

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
i've already talk to all peeps about this one...yeah it look very amazing and i should buy it when he goes out...Only things is "not free" but for what i've heard price per month does'nt exceed 10€

http://www.apb.com/

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
When you buy the game, they give you 50hours of playing in both action district, social area is free of time limit.

For 9.99 you get 30 days illimited
For 6.99 you get 20 hours of playing...

So if u are an addict count 10€/month to play. You can also win Point that allow you to buy in-game item or playing time.
And honnestly 10€ is affordable if that keeps hacker and cheaters away and if that pays the guys they are needed to do that job.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
hmm...sounds reasonable...so anyone plan on buying and supporting |KKK| through that game??? (need a new computer)

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
im planning to buy it soon since the game is physically out...i dont know why but i dont like dling a big thing like this.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
So after you buy this game you then have to buy some sort of account per month to play?

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
looks sickk.
but if the question to damage's question is yes, i prob wont buy it. ;(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yea, it's not the dollar amount, it's just the fact they are trying to squeeze the consumer out of every last penny. Just like what EA is doing with the new madden games to limit second hand sales. When are these game companies going to realize the more they do things like this, the more we are going to pirate.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
thats actually what microsoft is doing with xBox live... if you buy the system, you should get free online play. that is why i like PS3 ALOT better

Top Bottom