Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
After 8 minutes I was already laughing my ass off! That was some funny shit :D

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
It's over rated and tries to hard to be funny. Original movies from the 80s have these features, but from a natural view. But Kung Fury tries to hard to be poor graphics, random characters, scenes that don't develop the plot. Miami connection, Samurai Cop, Omega cop, american ninja 2.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
It's over rated and tries to hard to be funny. Original movies from the 80s have these features, but from a natural view. But Kung Fury tries to hard to be poor graphics, random characters, scenes that don't develop the plot. Miami connection, Samurai Cop, Omega cop, american ninja 2.
that's why it's funny. cus it tries too hard to be funny

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
that's why it's funny. cus it tries too hard to be funny

Well 80s movies are funny because of poor graphics, all the stuff I listed etc... This movie did those things on purpose. So are you saying that in trying hard to be funny, it became so bad at trying hard. that it ironically became what it was mocking?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I watched it while at school and when Hitler showed up I lost it. Everyone in the lab stared at me.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Well 80s movies are funny because of poor graphics, all the stuff I listed etc... This movie did those things on purpose. So are you saying that in trying hard to be funny, it became so bad at trying hard. that it ironically became what it was mocking?

Yer, as in I'm laughing AT IT, not at the jokes.

Top Bottom