New Demotions

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The Following Members have been demoted due to inactivity. Date specifies the last time they were active on the forums. If you've seen them on the servers and feel a mistake has been made, contact me.

Derivative: 05/14
Joe Momma: 08/14
Fusion OG: 08/14
Ottoids: 11/14
Tr1cker: 11/14
Link : 12/14
Pingus: 01/15

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wait i thought joe was already a former member...he's been gone for like 2 years u.u
same with link - no clue who any of those are

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
I saw Pingus two weeks ago (maybe less, can´t remember anymore), not on one of our servers though. He was still wearing our tags, dunno why he doesn´t play with us anymore...

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
would not it be wise to wait until the end of the school year before declassed some member?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
would not it be wise to wait until the end of the school year before declassed some member?
Yeah, and all the exams etc. Like until the end of July possibly.
Or other way round, we could allow them to join back in some easier way, say let them in if they come back, state that they were busy with school / university and play for a couple weeks, excluding the scrim and polls.

On the other side, they haven't been on for at least 4 months and some for a whole year. Could've left a notice if cared any little bit (comparing with Gary, for example)

PR3C1Z10N

Sergeant
|K3| Member
That stinks, Tr1cker was my classmate I believe. It's not even been a year and my classmate is gone. :(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

Five months (or more) of inactivity is a bit excessive. I don't demote very often and do try and hold off as long as possible, but these people have been MIA for quite some time and show no real interest in coming back.

I agree with Mike. If they cared a bit more they could have easily made a post. That's how i view it.

If they do come back , they can always be reinstated at some point.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Five months (or more) of inactivity is a bit excessive. I don't demote very often and do try and hold off as long as possible, but these people have been MIA for quite some time and show no real interest in coming back.
you could have new Tricker asking to his brother;)

I agree with Mike. If they cared a bit more they could have easily made a post. That's how i view it.

If they do come back , they can always be reinstated at some point.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432915869][/DOUBLEPOST]you could have new Tricker asking to his brother;)

Top Bottom