Hangover cures

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Since one of our esteemed members has had a few drinks too many last night (Looking at you Cheesey) and is currently requesting hangover cures, i thought we could help him out and post our hangover cures for him and other people.

Mine is simple, If you must drink too much, keep a bottle of water on your bedside table. A hangove is essentially dehydration, and if you take a drink of water before going to bed, or as soon as you wake up, it rehydrates you and helps to lessen the effect of overindulgence the night before.

Anyone else got any tips?

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Agree with Mark´s water solution. I also always keep water next to me after a night out with drinking. It can also help to eat something fat, like eggs,ham etc (if you´re able to eat lol). I sometimes drink a cup of coffee when I come home drunk, seems to help as well. At least it feels like it lol.

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
here some people using juice of fermented cabbage to cure hangover.
Dieta-na-kvashenoy-kapuste.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauerkraut
And yeah, Kreubs is right, the best way to cure hangover is to prevent it by limitation of your drink :)

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
He was celebrating his birthday. One does not simply stop drinking on the own birthday :p

But yeah, generally, always best to know the limits. I learned that in the past few years. Very rare that I have a hangover.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Best hangover cure ever: Get wasted af. Cocaine, weed, liquor, LSD, everything. Then, when it's time to go home. get that big bag of weed, smoke yourself to sleep, you'll only have cottonmouth in the morning.

But for real, if you've been drinking and smoking (or only drinking) all night, just swich too weed only a couple hours before you go. Watch out tho, if you're not experienced with marijuana and liquor you shouldn't take more than 5 hits of the joint, unless you want to get crazy ofcourse. If you're drunk and start smoking, you'll quickly become tried (it also helps getting to sleep) and when you wake up there's barley no hangover. In my case that is.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
my uncles used to cure hangovers instantly by taking a few hits from an oxygen bottle,lol..but hydration and vitamin B help ,coconut water if you have access is very easy on the stomach and hydrates really fast..

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
i used to drink a kambucha before i'd go out drinking and in the morning, ginger capsules used to help and the best hangover prevention method is force yourself to puke before you go to bed, i always do if i drink lots of hard alcohol and i feel grand in the morning

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
diarrhea satchets (AKA rehydration tabs). Any pharmacy will sell em. They contain all the salts/electrolytes you lose when dehydrated. Have that in a pint of water before you sleep and you'll be good as gold the next morning.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Well damn.
If you've been drinking beer the night before, Coke will taste like heaven AND cure your hangover. Top off with some aspirin.
If you've been drinking liquor the night before, I don't recommend staying in bed. Getting out of bed will give you the energy to wear off the hangover. Staying in bed all day will not help and might even make it worse. If I'm really hungover on liquor I have a hard time getting anything into my system. Can't eat, can't drink because it usually comes back up. But always try to eat/drink something because unless if comes back up your throat, it should help. A lot of fresh air usually helps. (Yes, wear sunglasses when you go outside and maybe even indoors)

Works for me. :twothumbsup:

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Well damn.
If you've been drinking beer the night before, Coke will taste like heaven AND cure your hangover. Top off with some aspirin.
If you've been drinking liquor the night before, I don't recommend staying in bed. Getting out of bed will give you the energy to wear off the hangover. Staying in bed all day will not help and might even make it worse. If I'm really hungover on liquor I have a hard time getting anything into my system. Can't eat, can't drink because it usually comes back up. But always try to eat/drink something because unless if comes back up your throat, it should help. A lot of fresh air usually helps. (Yes, wear sunglasses when you go outside and maybe even indoors)

Works for me. :twothumbsup:
watermelon! i always eat watermelon when im really hungover from hard alcohol its the only thing i can eat and it actually makes me feel better

Top Bottom