Netflix and Marvels Daredevil.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
One of 4 Marvel shows that will go on Netflix before they all merge into "The Defenders"

I'm excited!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
From what I've read all over the Blu-ray forum and some other reviews it's supposed to be great. Really looking forward to it.

Unrelated to Marvel, but if you like well written, well acted, slow burning dramas, check out Netflix's new show called Bloodline. I finished Season one in a week. Great show, but it does unfold slowly.
ok I'll try to have it (bloodline) THX:ti:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Watched the first episode last night. Was pretty good. The show is shaping up to :rock: Looks like it has 13 episodes.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
This is actually a really great show. I watched almost all of the episodes that are on Netflix at the moment and can't wait for more.

null

and void
|K3| Member
Saw much of the first episode courtesy of a hooked coworker. While we were watching, we noticed something about the audio (my apologies if this is terribly obvious): when we're in D's perspective, the production engineers seem to have taken care to 'locate' sounds in the audio channels true to their relative on-screen position. We didn't have time to throw on headphones and test that theory out, but if it's the case then that would be super awesome and a really nice touch.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I've only watched three episodes so far. It's a good show, but for some reason I'm having trouble getting into it. I've never wanted to watch more than one episode at a time. I'll finish it out, but it hasn't grabbed me yet.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I was hooked the first episode. I can't say that about many shows, lol.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
OK , now I'm hooked. Took until EP 4, but that one hooked me. Now on EP 7.

I don't think Daredevil is boring. His abilities are awesome.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Two episodes isn't enough. I don't think Daredevil's main nemesis is even introduced at that point. Daredevil is one the better made productions I've seen. Everything is top notch, imo.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Two episodes isn't enough. I don't think Daredevil's main nemesis is even introduced at that point. Daredevil is one the better made productions I've seen. Everything is top notch, imo.
I trust I'll watch the full season and I'll give my opinion:D
ps:I know how to answer on the forum but I like Gary;)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Daredevil rocks...! I've got 3 episodes left and it seems like there will be a second season some time in 2016 :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1430052529][/DOUBLEPOST]Charlie Cox (Who plays Daredevil in the show) stated that Daredevil will be much darker than anything in the Marvel Cinematic Universe up until this point. And I'd say that's true. I love it

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Just finished this last night. Holy :poop: what a great show. Took me awhile to get into it, but it really took off after that. Well done Netflix & Marvel!

Top Bottom