Android apps?

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
So...i just got me a spankin new Sony xperia z3..at the moment it runs kitkat.. all you android users out there, what are your favorite...most useful..can't do without apps..

things i would like to do:
nice photos
migrate my itunes music

or any tricks and tips you find awesome about android..it's been a while,i've forgotten a lot

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I like showbox. Not available in the app store, you will have to google it. ;)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The best apps (for me) on my Tablet have been ES file explorer and WinAmp. I went through and tested probably 6-8 media players and found winamp to be the best.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
how do you go about tranfering kindle books to your tablet..drag and drop?

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
If you have the Kindle app you should be able to log into your account and re-download the books.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
how do you go about tranfering kindle books to your tablet..drag and drop?

Drag and drop into the Kindle folder, send to device via Calibre or use ES file explorer to transfer from a shared folder on your computer to the kindle folder on the tablet. Usually i just dragged and dropped.

Sometimes media doesn't show up after using ES. If that's the case, run SDrescan.

For purchased books, do what Mini said.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I should have added the ES works over a network, so you don't need to plug in the USB. You just need to make sure the folder you want to download from on your PC is a shared folder so ES can see it. You then just select the files/folders you want to transfer, click 'move to' or 'copy to' and then select the folder on the tablet (or SD card) you want to download the files to. It will then initiate the transfer.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
thx dee! u da mang! es file succesfully tranferred kindle books from lappy wirelessy woot!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
thx dee! u da mang! es file succesfully tranferred kindle books from lappy wirelessy woot!

Glad it worked out.

ES is a great program. You can share movie folders and stream the movie from the shared folder on MX player. Same for music , viewing pictures, etc. without doing a transfer. Just need a wi-fi connection.

I always run into issues with videos pausing or the player crashing, but I'm pretty sure it's because my tablet is old and slow.

Top Bottom