CITIES: SKYLINE

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
So I was wondering around on the youtubes and found this game. It seems to be just released and looked real interesting to me. And I noticed you guys liked Sim City aswell so why not give it a try. I myself an thinking of buying it. It's only like 30$. But I'll watch some youtube first to see if I'm really going to buy it.

What's your thought about this game?

http://bit.ly/1AHF3IU

Last edited:

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Screen%20Shot%202015-03-15%20at%2017.11.39.png

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
If you could get in a car and drive around and explore your city, that would be the city building game I get.

This stuff just bores me, too be honest.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
If you end up getting it, let us know how you like it! The reviews are very positive.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
If you could get in a car and drive around and explore your city, that would be the city building game I get.

This stuff just bores me, too be honest.
You can fly around at ground level. Getting in a car and driving around your city would aslo be cool for 5 minutes, since you can't play GTA in it.

I bought the game and it's fun and all but my MBP is having a real hard time running it on lowest graphics. @Titoezz @WaLLy how do I make my mac book run this game better if possible?

for the ppl saying I have to buy a windows, Imma go and get you aids.

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
You can fly around at ground level. Getting in a car and driving around your city would aslo be cool for 5 minutes, since you can't play GTA in it.

I bought the game and it's fun and all but my MBP is having a real hard time running it on lowest graphics. @Titoezz @WaLLy how do I make my mac book run this game better if possible?

for the ppl saying I have to buy a windows, Imma go and get you aids.

Just upgr- oh wait. :troll:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I'm saving up for an iMac but I just need a solution for in the mean time

NickHouston

|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I was joking, lol. I was saying how you can't really upgrade a mac without buying a new one.

Something I found that helps give you better gaming performance is to close anything that takes a lot of memory. Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, Lightroom, etc all take a ton of RAM. Web browsers do too, especially if you use a lot of add ons.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Yes but they are all off (shown without little light in the dock) so they don't take ram then rigth?

Top Bottom