To build or not to build....

Mac Mini or Mac Hackintosh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
LoL, ok Wally, whatever you want to spend the bucks on, it's your money not mine :p

And besides that I thought you were a tweaker (PC speaking), lol. I mean it doesn't take much at all to learn what you need to do and need not to do, anyways it's your build and I wish you the best of luck :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
And besides that I thought you were a tweaker (PC speaking), lol. I mean it doesn't take much at all to learn what you need to do and need not to do, anyways it's your build and I wish you the best of luck :D

Back to what you said.. Looks like I wont have to build a new PC. After 2 days of tinkering, I finally got around to install Snow Leopard on my Dell XPS 410. The reason for wanting to build a PC was to be able to run Snow Leopard. I used to run Leopard before and wanted to have the newest OS out there which was SL!

What makes it even sweeter is, I was able to install it using an original disk (obviously archived from sources ;) but it's the untouched version) which means I'm able to do the updates like if my PC was an original Mac! woot!

I'm excited! I also don't have to spend nearly a grand on the build! w00t! I can spend that money on fixing my wife's car and getting new suspension on my car. double-w00t!!

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Very good Wally, although I don't really understand "how" you got them from archived sources, I have still thought about trying it out and hopefully I will get that new HD next week that I asked for, for my B-Day :D

Top Bottom