Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantera

Private First Class
Hey, admins!
i was banned on last friday because of nickname (German Nazi)
Please, unban me. it won't happen again. i really love this cod4 k3 server

1. German Nazi
2. unfortunately I do not remember who was then on the server, as it happened very suddenly.
3. i was banned Because of nickname, i guess
4. My nickname expressed my views and that's all. but if it's a problem, I can easily change it.

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey, Pantera!
Please read this post and edit your post accordingly so we can have some more information about the ban.
Thanks

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Banned name: German Nazi
Reason: racist douche
Friday, 06/02/2015
@59667

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
The name German Nazi isn't racist in and of itself. o_O
I would think it inappropriate, but not racist.

I don't see any racism in the chat log.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
The name German Nazi isn't racist in and of itself. o_O
I would think it inappropriate, but not racist.

I don't see any racism in the chat log.
not agree with you Kreubs desolated, the word Nazi in itself represents the horror of racism

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Hey, admins!
i was banned on last friday because of nickname (German Nazi)
Please, unban me. it won't happen again. i really love this cod4 k3 server

1. German Nazi
2. unfortunately I do not remember who was then on the server, as it happened very suddenly.
3. i was banned Because of nickname, i guess
4. My nickname expressed my views and that's all. but if it's a problem, I can easily change it.
the choice of such a nickname says it all on yourself :angry:change your brain :bm:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
not agree with you Kreubs desolated, the word Nazi in itself represents the horror of racism
Yes,

But free speech is a good thing. Unless it demonstrably creates a problem in our server, preventing people from being able to play.

We don't allow racism for more than one reason. However, we do not ban people just for being offensive.

Don't know the situation, but I thought I'd bring that up. Also, given that the Nazi thing is much in the news surrounding Germany, I wouldn't be surprised if this name was just about that.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yes but so were things like Christianity, for instance, at one time.

But we don't ban everyone who has a Christian name, or who starts preaching about the teachings of Jesus and about how everyone else is going to hell.

We let them rant until it becomes a problem.

However, knowing HiBred, ban is legit. If he says ban stays, then ban stays.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
If you say your name reflects your views...the Nazi ideology holds that whites are superior and that jews and all other sub races should be exterminated...then yes it's an affront to me and other "sub races" and I for one don't want any racists on our servers.. Naming yourself German Nazi then making slights about someone being a jew..well yeah,insulting to our players and members who may by chance be jewish. ban stays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom